RE: 4x4 upgrades

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sat May 08 1999 - 17:21:16 EDT

That's really odd.... Rancho has a new 3" suspension lift for the 96+ Daks.
It was written up in the new Four Wheeler (June 99) You can contact them @
http://www.gorancho.com or 1-888-GORANCHO or
800-574-6257 (Tech line)

Preacher
99 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+
http://www.bastaards.org
ICQ #35528458
My website is NOT under construction..... it's Evolving....