Re: Farewell

From: Jon Smith (jdsmith4@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat May 08 1999 - 17:53:35 EDT

Keep talking smack shorty :) You come back here in a
year, and you'll be begging for me to install your
nitrous :) 'Cause this 4x4 is gonna eat your lowrider
up :)

have fun in Germany, especially with the chick... cash
in them brownie points!!!!! :)

--- Robert Trottmann <rotrottmann@davidson.edu> wrote:
> Well, this is my last day at Davidson until August
> of 2000. I'll be
> spending my junior year in Germany, and will not
> have enough access to
> email (or my Dakota :-( to stay on the DML. I also
> won't have the time
> over the summer to do it. The list has been great,
> I love the info and
> smack-talking etc. I hope Mike d.'s Dak makes it
> out of the 20 second
> range, same goes for Jon :-)
> Todd.....nevermind, too easy :-)
> I hope life treats you all well, and I'll be back in
> a little over a
> year.
> Later
> Robert aka R/T aka Hood Killer
>
> --
> 95 318 2WD Sport
> Davidson, NC
> ICQ= 19665525
> IM= HOSS318
> Best 1/4= 14.679(91.85)
> Page=

http://www.davidson.edu/personal/rotrottmann/default.htm

===
Jon Smith -- Raleigh, NC
'95 CC SLT 4x4 318 auto (15.908@85.79)
MP comp, JBA headers, 8.5mm MSD wires, 14x3 FABM & SBBS, dual cat-back glasspacks, 180 degree thermo, spectre wire dividers
http://come.to/killbilly
ICQ # 9720504
IM: Fast4x4