RE: Waxin my Dak, (Again)

From: Michael Guzinski (m.gski@CWIX.com)
Date: Mon May 10 1999 - 00:23:11 EDT

3M has some great stuff now, I used some of their rubbing compound and
finish restorer for some factory "imperfections" on my truck,and one good
sized hit-n-run scretch. I can't even tell it was there, really worked well
on the swirls from the factory.

Mike Guzinski
m.gski@CWIX.com
Metalic Red CC 4x4