Sealy, Texas Meet

From: DodgeBoyz3@aol.com
Date: Sun May 09 1999 - 23:35:34 EDT

Hi all,

I e-mailed everyone the other day and mentioned that the makeup day for the
rain out in Sealy (28 Mar) would be the last Sunday in June (27 Jun). Well,
after a conversation with the track, I found out that there will be a big
event on the last Sunday in July, the 25th. This will also be a club
challenge and a large swap meet too. Sounds to me like this could be an
excellent time to bring all the Dakotas out and do some racing. Let me know
via private e-mail your thoughts on this matter. We had 15 Dakotas at the
last meet, lets get even more this time.

Gene&Renee
99 R/T CC DA
95 SLT RC CR