Red 97 SLT CC in Delaware last night.

From: Bob King (k85go76@erols.com)
Date: Mon May 10 1999 - 07:32:38 EDT

Attention: Is there a DMLer out there with a red w/gold lower trim 97 CC
SLT V8 from Delaware that encountered my white Dak ('95 SLT, CC) last night
on Del Route13/40 near the Delaware Memorial Bridge? The "rogue Dak" also
has a vanity plate that reads 97MOPAR and stickers on the back window that
said "Fear this Mopar". If so, beware! Ain't no fear here. You were a
whisker away from becoming serious "97 Dak toast" because I don't care what
you drive...you're fair game! Hehehehe!

Bob K.
'95 SLT CC
5.2L, K&N FIPK, Jacobs Omni Mag, DougThorley Headers, MP Cat back exh,March
U/D pulleys, Level-10 shift kit, MP-SBEC.