Re: Re: Re: Better Driving Lights?

From: HEMI@charter.net
Date: Mon May 10 1999 - 16:49:24 EDT

At 01:35 PM 5/10/1999 PDT, you wrote:
>>(The towing capacity
>>thing really sucks though for the R/T drivers.)>
>
>no biggie...
>
>that is what the durango is for.
>
>gordon
>:)

Yeah , I guess I'll just trade in my R/T that I busted my balls trying to
afford (which I really couldn't) so I can get something else that is
*supposed* to be able to do what it says it can ?

Nah , then they might just revise the Durango a year from now .

Ya know , the more I think about this , the more it sounds like a plot by
DC to force everyone to get another vehicle !

Lemme think on this one a for a while , while I try and capture aliens at
Area 51 .

:)

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html