Re: Suspension Lift

From: Killerdak@aol.com
Date: Mon May 10 1999 - 17:52:28 EDT

In a message dated 5/9/99 3:36:02 PM, dakota97@home.com writes:

<< If anyone is interested I have scanned the article from Four Wheeler
Magazine about the Rancho 3 inch suspension Lift, drive and install for
the late model dakota.

Go here to read it and check out the pics on the install.
http://members.home.net/dakota97/index.html

Later... Trent >>

Trent--

thanks for posting the article...that Dak on the first page looks kick-ass! i
wish they made a 3" lift for pre-97 models! Now I need to trade up.
one-problem, the text on the first page is illegible, looks like the
compression of the graphic distorted the words too much too be legible...the
other pages are easy to read though!

Dave Kilian
killerdak@aol.com
'96 CC 4x4 Black 3.9L