Re: Re: Better DRiving Lights?(H.O. Bulbs)

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Mon May 10 1999 - 19:11:14 EDT

<< Next time, try putting the bulbs in without touching them with your bare
 fingers, i.e.- put a cloth around the bulb while installing it, so that you
 don't touch the glass.

 I'm not sure if it will make a difference, but I know that on some expensive
 light bulbs, they say to never touch the glass. If you leave fingerprints
 on the glass, they can become etched into the glass, weaken it and cause
 premature burn-out. Can't hurt to try using a cloth.......

Thanks for the advice, but this is the method I used to put them in, and they
still burnt out and/or busted in 3-5 months.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6