RE: Non-Dak Related - need some IT help

From: Michael Guzinski (m.gski@CWIX.com)
Date: Tue May 11 1999 - 00:40:20 EDT

Do you use a Palm Pilot and Pocket Mirror software? I think it is part of
the PM software that interfaces with outlook 98.
I did find it under my regestrey the value should be ste to "j". You may
want to just re-install your pocket mirror software if that is infact what
this is.

Mike Guzinski
m.gski@CWIX.com