New Guy

From: Mary Lou Olszewski (HOUND101@erols.com)
Date: Tue May 11 1999 - 15:36:04 EDT

Hi,
        I just joined the DML and want to say I think its great. I'd like to
thank John Neff , Mark Kuzia , Bernd D. Ratsch , and all others that
have help me through all the mods I've done to my 99, 4x4, Slt, 5.2L
Dakota.
        Now I need to learn how to respond to emails in the dakota-truck digest
that I read every day (recovering from kidney removal surgery). I want
to add whatever value I can to the DML that I can , so all help is
appreciated...

        Thanks in advance, Ted O.