I'm back (little DAK content.)

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Tue May 11 1999 - 15:22:15 EDT

Hello all! I have been out of the office for a while. I was on a three week coast to coast tour. I went from Spartanburg, SC to San Diego, to Vancouver,B.C. and finally to Las Vegas. I came home in time to start painting my new house, and to get my garage ready for the DAK. I couldn't believe how dirty my DAK got in three weeks. My wife won't let me wash it until I finish painting. I guess she wants our furniture out of storage. I have been trying to keep up with all the messages, but the remote mail only can handle so much. Hope all is well in DAK land.

Later,
Joe DaVolio

P.S. Jon...Where are my stickers.