Power Locks?

From: Chris Hindy (chindy@home.com)
Date: Tue May 11 1999 - 16:36:04 EDT

Hi all!

Nice to be back on the list after six months away! A quick question: do
you think it would be possible to retrofit factory power locks/keyless
entry on my '98 CC? What parts are involved and how much time to make it
happen? I'm sick of having to drop all the stuff I bought at the grocery
store just to find the keys and open the locks! :>

Any comments are welcome.

cheers
-ch
98 Dak Club Cab, 3.9L V6, slushy, 3.90 LSD, Intense Blue.
Mods: K&N filter, Bosch Platinums, Sony CD changer.
Next: "Hmmm, Tires? or Wires?"