Electric fan(s)

From: SuperNagz@aol.com
Date: Tue May 11 1999 - 20:34:46 EDT

I am interested in possibily buying an electric fan to replace my engine
driven fan on my '99 R/T.

Has anybody done this? if so.. what model did you use? Did you use the
existing fan shroud?

Basicaly, I am worried about the electric fan not providing adequate cooling
power to the monster 360... is this going to be a problem? I plan on doing
some several mods including the t-body, headers, and the computer when it is
available... so.. I definately don't want to run into the problem if running
warmer with that computer else I'll have a major case of detonation