Anyone want to buy an R/T?

From: Randy Fox (foxra@nad.adventist.org)
Date: Tue May 11 1999 - 23:09:52 EDT

If anyone on this list is interested in buying my 1998 Flame Red Club
Cab Dakota
R/T with 16,000 miles, please email me privately at
foxra@nad.adventist.org. I
need a truck that can tow more than 2,000 lbs. The truck looks just
like new, has
been babied in every way (never had broken the tires loose) and has
synthetic fluids.
I have a matching hard tonneau cover, the Bedrug carpeted bedliner, and

a Class III Hidden Hitch that can go with the truck for the right price,

or I can keep them and put them on the next Dakota. I live in Silver
Spring, MD (about 20 miles from Washington, DC).

Randy Fox
foxra@nad.adventist.org