Newbie & Sticker Removal

From: superskunk@mindspring.com
Date: Tue May 11 1999 - 23:56:14 EDT

I just thought I would share that I got a quart of 4070 NAPA Universal
Adhesive Cleaner for $10 at my local NAPA store. After rubbing the
cleaner on, you can literally roll off the glue with your finger, it
worked great. It is supposed to be safe on all finishes, and will also
work on tar, grease, wax, etc. I would recommend this procedure over
using WD-40 anyday.

I would also like to say "THANKS" to all the fellow DAK owners who share

the tips and tricks that they do. Ever since I purchased my 97 Dak, I
have always wanted to alter the light switch so my driving lights stayed

on when I turned on my high beams. After only 30 minutes on here I
found my answer.

Happy motoring from a newbie to the DML, and fellow DAK owner.

Mel Janousek
97 Dak, CC, 4x4