Ugly Dak

From: Jack Yates (yatesrt@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 12 1999 - 00:39:53 EDT

I had to take my tonneau cover back today, to have it
sent back and get fixed because of a nice little paint
bubble that decided to appear. I have a black truck
with the black tonneau (obviously), but the ONLY thing
they had for me as a "temporary replacement" is a
white version of the tonneau, (no black shells either)
NOT a good thing on a black truck. I will take some
pics so you guys can see what it looks like, not a
pretty sight. I would feel like an ass drivin around
if I didn't know that I could spank most anyone out
there. =] Ahhh, I feel better now. Thanks

BTW: LAKERS KICKIN ASS!!!!! (that oughtta stir up some
controversy)
Later
Jack Yates
'99 Black CC R/T