Re: Re[2]

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed May 12 1999 - 08:26:19 EDT

My symptoms started at around 21K, went away, came back at random, and then
at 31k I took it into the dealer and requested that they change the fuel
screen. (It only happened to me when the tank was less than 1/2 full.)
This screen change was on a personal suggestion from the dealer that I
purchased my truck from. No more problem. This may, or may not be your
problem.

Check your plug wires for burn marks on the passenger side. This is another
dealer flaw as well as the inferior plugs that wore out too quick. (Not to
mention they seem to have been put in with a @#$! Impact Wrench.)