All the R/Ts for sale...

From: WM96@aol.com
Date: Wed May 12 1999 - 17:17:26 EDT

Hey all you guys with R/Ts for sale. I might be interested in one of the
price is right. Preferably 99, but might consider '98 if the miles aren't
too high (ideally, below the 12,000 i have on my 97). I need a CC, color
isn't that important. Also, if interested we could work in a deal involving
my '97 Sport CC with about 12,000 miles. Its a 318 auto with complete 3"
manifold back exhaust w/dynomax race magnum muff., FABM, traction bars, hard
bedcover, pioneer premier head unit w/6 disc cd changer, Progressive 15x8 Pro
218-CR, 275/60 BFG radial TAs on four corners, color matched bumper....

Will