I reccomend the Black Magic fan.

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed May 12 1999 - 18:51:52 EDT

Many people have been asking about electric fans for their Dakotas. I know
that there are not too many choices for the V-8's.

I decided to ask some Mustang racers what they like to use for their cars
and predominantly got one answer, "Black Magic." These fans from Flex-a-lite
are 15", rated for 2800 cfm, and have a built-in shroud. The cost on these
is $176.00 and they seem to be built better than the Perma-cool fans.

I am definately doing one of these on my truck, I was very impressed by the
quality on these.

Mark Kuzia