Re: 88 4x4 3.9

From: John van Gemert (capper@worldchat.com)
Date: Wed May 12 1999 - 21:39:42 EDT

I did the 02 senser like a week ago....did it again, put in aa differant
brand.....not mopar.....the damb thing runs great....but it did the other
time too,for like a weak....was 02 at falt...only time will tell......

think the other problem is the same as you have,i live 5 miles from work so
the truck never heats up

thanks for your two cents...more help than you think

John Van G
88 se 4x4 running
99 r/t parked

you can say what you want about 6ers but they can out tow an R/T