Re: fans ATTN: Bernd

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu May 13 1999 - 11:26:51 EDT

That's exactly what I did...reversed the polarity..."Puller" fan.

I haven't looked into the warranty since this is still the first "Fan
Conversion". If it fails this summer, i'll be looking into the
paperwork...but for now, i'm not too concerned with it.

Did I send you the instruction sheet I wrote up on the fan installation??