MPI TB

From: Brian Duncan (baduncan@efogm.msd.ray.com)
Date: Thu May 13 1999 - 13:00:26 EDT

I don't want to start another TB, Jules, or MPI flame-war, but...

I would like to know from those of you who actually bought and are using
the modified TB from Magnum Performance. I know they are pricey and
that's why I'd like some feedback.

Any problems with them? Quality work? Performance and MPG boosts? Which
TB did you get... Super Street, Pro Street, Stage II, etc?? Would you
buy one over again or go somewhere else?

Thanks!

--
Brian D.
Deep Amethyst '99 Dakota CC SLT 4x4, 5.2L, 3.55, Auto., Loaded.