Re: Stuttering '93 Dak

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Thu May 13 1999 - 20:48:33 EDT

After it's warmed up, put it in a dark garage at night with absolutely NO
light and run the motor. Check for arcing or cross-fire on the plug wires,
near the plug boots, and up near the distributor. Don't run the engine too
long or you'll get CO poisoning!

Also, has he ever replaced the cap & rotor? Since it's a '93, it's probably
way past due on that stuff if he hasn't.

'92 Dak CC 2wd 318 3.55
'84 GoldWing Interstate