Re: Re: Black Magic fan.

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@swbell.net)
Date: Thu May 13 1999 - 23:19:32 EDT

I have one sitting in my garage that I got used off of a 280ZX (w/ a
350/350 conversion). I got a very good price on it, but all I have is
the fan, shroud, and the adjustable brackets. I don't have ANY of the
wiring, but it looks as though it has a temp. sensor built onto the fan
which rests against the radiator. It looks as though it will fit w/o any
clearance problems. The engine it was cooling was a 350 pushing well
over 300 hp, so I think it will be able to cool my engine easily. I
think I will call up Flex-A-Lite to see if I can get a replacement
wiring harness. I am nowhere near an electrical genius so I would like
to have something fairly simple to hook up. It is the Back Magic version
BTW. The only thing I am concerned about is that it doesn't cover part
of the radiator. I am running synthetic oil, 180 therm., and I have the
heavy cooling package. Anyone see any problems?

Erich 98 ext. cab V8 5spd.