Re: brush guards

From: BlakDak97@aol.com
Date: Thu May 13 1999 - 23:55:14 EDT

Eric, I have a WAAG grill guard installed on my '97 CC Sport. It is welded
steel with a powder coated finish. Before I got mine I considered the
rust/corrosion problem and I decided that if the steel rusts it can be
sandblasted and repainted/repowder coated but, if the aluminum corrodes there
is not much that can de done to fix it. I was also told by a couple of people
in bodyshops that a welded steel guard is much stronger than a steel one that
is bolted together or an aluminum one. Mine cost about $450.00 but, I feel
that it is worth it. It looks good, it is very strong, and it fits well. Take
a look at www.waag.com
Mike R.
'97 CC Sport 4X4 V8
Rockford ILL.