Re: Flame war with the Ranger guys , anyone ?

From: Jack Yates (yatesrt@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 14 1999 - 13:47:47 EDT

<SNIP>
This guy wants to race !" , when in actuallity , the
guy is out picking up tampons for his wife , or for
the Ranger owner next door to him that is too
embarresed to go get them himself
<UNSNIP>

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Beautiful! Man, those dudes are talkin some serious
smack for drivin a manger. I'm gonna have to jump in
on the fun.

Later
Jack Yates
'99 Black CC R/T