Re: RE: Winch bumper--Bernd

From: Jason Yates (j_hurricane_y@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 14 1999 - 13:56:31 EDT

--- "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@texas.net> wrote:
> I got it....
>
> You scraped your license frame on a steep climb? How
> steep was it? (Are
> trying to climb trees again? hehehe) :)

Yeah, you know these hills/mountians in Nevada come
straight out of the ground. Believe me, there wasn't a
tree in sight. It felt like 'bout a 80% grade (100% being
45*), but that's probably exaggerated. I did scare my
fiance pretty good, though . . . she's not an adrenaline
junkie like me. It's always fun as you get to the top of a
hill and all you can see is sky in the windshield.

> With any "offroad" trips that require some (more than the
> average) climbs,
> I would definately recommend some sort of added ground
> clearance. (Body,
> Suspension, and/or tires)

I think I'll have to get that 2" body lift you have.
Performance Accessories right? Good to hear they have good
instructions included. All I need is a buddy to help
right?
Can you recommend a place with the best price?

Thanks Bernd,
JY