Re: Stock TB Cost?

From: Jon Smith (jdsmith4@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 14 1999 - 14:59:47 EDT

It's a decent price, though you may want to try a
junkyard...

--- Brian Duncan <baduncan@efogm.msd.ray.com> wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> I was checking on the price of a new TB to get it
> modified so I can keep
> my stock TB lying around as a backup if needed.
>
> I was given a price of $239.68 for a brand new stock
> TB.
>
> Is this a good price? Should I do this or take
> another approach?
>
> --
> Brian D.
> Deep Amethyst '99 Dakota CC SLT 4x4, 5.2L, 3.55,
> Auto., Loaded.
> Chrome Side Steps, Chrome Grill Guard, Gibson
> Stainless Steel Catback,
> Jacobs Pro-Street Energy Pak, and still going...
> Heart of Dixie! Alabama.

===
Jon Smith -- Raleigh, NC
'95 CC SLT 4x4 318 auto (15.908@85.79)
MP comp, JBA headers, 8.5mm MSD wires, 14x3 FABM & SBBS, dual cat-back glasspacks, 180 degree thermo, spectre wire dividers
http://come.to/killbilly
ICQ # 9720504
IM: Fast4x4