Re: Re: Selling My R/T

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Fri May 14 1999 - 15:03:18 EDT

At 03:33 PM 5/13/99 , you wrote:
>Auto tranny - No Clutch?!? WRONG.
>
>Ever pulled apart an automatic? Lots of little clutches.

I figured this was going to happen. Thank you to all of you who responded
to point out that autos do have clutches, but...can't you guys cut me even
the teeny tiniest little slack? The clutches in an auto are not (as some of
you even pointed out) the same as the clutch that is used with a manual
tranny. I thought it was pretty clear that we were discussing manual tranny
clutches. Other than the opportunity to point a finger at somebody and say,
"You're WRONG!!" what's your point?

Mike (We're havin' fun now :-) ) Crumley