Re: RE: RE: RE: Auto vs. 5 speed(little Dak content)

From: Robert Howe (robbii@pacbell.net)
Date: Fri May 14 1999 - 16:32:14 EDT

To those that truly understand.

The sniper is the one who choses and learns with his weapon, and has the
ability to communicate his intentions to make the bullet hit his target. If
the sniper likes full auto, this is what he uses. If he likes single action,
this is what he uses. I know people that drive auto's with horrible reaction
and accel times, I also know them that can beat a stick any day of the week.
Then the people in the sticks, some miss gears, some don't understand fully
the intricacies of that third pedal, and that's fine. Let those that want
the autos be, and those of us that like our sticks let us be, but for god
sakes, we should all understand that DC Should have given us the choice with
the R/T. That's just plain silly.

-Robert Howe
'95 V6 4x4 5-Spd