Re: Dakotas at the Southern Nats (Stock) And the 1 ranger..

From: Robert Howe (robbii@pacbell.net)
Date: Fri May 14 1999 - 18:05:02 EDT

There are a few others on there too, anyone want to take a shot at
explaining the classes for someone with a 4x4?

So does Jennifer Dziorny it seems, assuming the top and the bottom vehicles
the same she had a pretty damn good run also. 12.265 in a Dak, I'm
impressed. Especially compared to the 16+ Sec Manger. May be different
classes, but how diff. Anyone want to explain?

The Manger Page might be interested to see that as well. Doncha think?

-Robert Howe
'95 V6 4x4 5-Spd