Re: Good wheel lock news

From: Robert Howe (robbii@pacbell.net)
Date: Fri May 14 1999 - 18:20:34 EDT

Anyone crazy enough to notice that you have a wheel lock and still wants
your rims, will bash in the window and find the key. You can't leave the key
at home, because if you get a flat you're screwed. And it's got to be a pain
in the butt to carry it with you, so you leave it in the car. Chances are,
the thief is still going to break in and lift the stereo anyway, so why
bother with the lock?

-Robert Howe
'95 V6 4x4 5-Speed with non-locked Progressive Rims.