Re: Re:The fast McCormacks

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Sat May 15 1999 - 14:39:13 EDT

No wonder you've been droolin' like that! When is this beast of yours
going to arrive? Seems like you've been outta commission for about two
months now.

Is your engine going to be the same specs as her "stock" engine? How does
she get it to hook up?

Is this class "street-able" or is it really strip only even though it's
called stock?

Thanks!

Richard in SA

On Sat, 15 May 1999 12:10:26 EDT N2mopars@aol.com writes:

>Their motors are built by Kammer & Kammer. Jennifers truck (a 94)
>just went
>in the 10's, on a "stock" motor. This is why my motor is being built
>at
>Kammer & Kammer.
>
>Brad

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]