Re: rear speaker wiring

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Sun May 16 1999 - 03:14:32 EDT

In a message dated 5/15/99 9:01:35 AM Central Daylight Time,
glock2340@yahoo.com writes:

<< Does anyone know the stock wiring scheme for the rear speakers in a 99
 dak. I installed my amp and sub but am now sure I have the + and -
 wires right?

 Thanks
 Eric >>

the one with the "extra" coloring is usually the positive wire. or if that
isn't the case, the bigger wire will be the positive. otherwise. it really
doesn't matter unless you have component speakers back there. coaxials don't
really matter...
-Dester