Re: which headers to use on '93 5.2

From: Mary Lou Olszewski (HOUND101@erols.com)
Date: Sun May 16 1999 - 11:56:06 EDT

I have installed the Mike Leach headers. I did it in my garage with
hand a set of metric wrenches and a set of standard sockets.I did not
have to jack up my 4X4 to get access underneath. Look in the DML under
group buys. John Neff wrote up a step by step with pictures on his
install. You will have to have the Y pipe welded to the cat pipe. go to
Dmli at
http://csclub0.cs.fredonia.edu/WWWProfile/dmlbuys/UwtpBi76l7ZGc/profile.htm
. This has the write up on the Leach headers. $431.00, triple nickle
plated with the option to have them ceramic coated by Ceramitech in
either silver or black if you choose for an additional charge.
        Good Luck. Ted O.