Where to get matching carpet?

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Sun May 16 1999 - 18:35:41 EDT

  I was just wondering where is the best place to get some carpet which
will match the factory carpet in my Dak? I'm looking to build a custom
enclosure, and I'd like to cover it in carpet identical to the stuff in the
truck now. (Actually, either the carpet or the stock upholstry pattern
would be fine.) (my interior is "quartz", if that matters) Where could I
get a bolt (or whatever) of the stuff?

  I figured maybe some of you audio guys had already gone through this and
might be able to shorten my search. :-) My inclinations are currently to
either check with the dealer to see what is available (probably
expensive!), or go to an auto/marine upholstry shop and see if they can
match it...

Thanks!!

                                               -Jon-