Re: Re: RE: Re: "Spankng"

From: Robert Howe (robbii@pacbell.net)
Date: Tue May 18 1999 - 13:22:18 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter L Anthony <panthony@pcn.com>

>He must drive a ranger, or the more Inferior S-10!!!

It was prolly some manger that got spanked. All flustered because he got his
butt kicked by one of us. He's too hurt by his defeat, and was trying to
build his ego by directly attacking the driver, when clearly it's his truck
that's severely lacking in ability. Didn't Freud say something about that?

Seriously though.... shouldn't we take pity on him, afterall we are
superior, and we are a compassionate group.........nah, he asked for it. :)

Bruce, if it's a challenge you want, name your place, and time, one (or
more) of us will come out and show you what a truck is supposed to be able
to do. Then you might truly understand.

-Robert Howe
1995 V6 4x4 5-Speed