Re: "Spankng"

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue May 18 1999 - 11:21:21 EDT

You Jealous?? You drive a FORD?? You like spankings?? (Ok...don't go there)

I noticed that he/she referred to "Toy Trucks"...Hey DIPSHIT...we don't
drive Toys..we drive REAL Trucks! (No "Toylet" trucks here...hehehe)

He's a man alright...has to make us all aware of his displeasure with our
more powerful trucks by whining about it. Oh yeah....BIG MAN.

Wearing out ball-caps backwards?!? What..you one of those
wussy-little-gangsta' wanna be tough guys who wear "colors" to distinguish
themselves from a each other 'cause they're too stupid to remember their
own names?? Oh yeah...they have names...HOMEY. Get a friggin' clue!! Let
me guess, you drive a FORD, that's slammed and has a metallic-flake
yellow-orange-green-purple color crappy paint job from Earl Scheib and
"True-Spokes" that stick out 4 inches from the fenders. Oh yeah...and your
probably also the one who can't seem to listen to REAL music without having
4 12" Subs BOOMING down the street. (Sorry to say, but they make nice
targets for us "Rednecks".)

So....why don't ya put your money where your mouth is and meet us at the
Sealy Raceway so we can give you what you deserve....a BIG SPANKING! What,
can't travel...too bad....i'm sure any of the other club members would
gladly meet you in any state...bring your friends so we can brag even more
on how many of you we've beaten!

Ahem...ok...time to get back to work now....