RE: "Spankng"

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Tue May 18 1999 - 10:35:09 EDT

Hey Spud! What exactly is your problem?

> Why don't all you little boys grow up!!!

Sorry, but I'm not a "little boy" but an adult woman in every sense of the
word, and I've had my fair share of spanks on the street with my Dak.

> You're always out there

Yes we are, but so is everyone else.

> playing with your little `toy trucks',

Little? Toy? When have you had your vision checked last? The truth is
always obvious to the eye, but not always to some people's gray matter
trying to process it.

> runnin' around talkin' this
> "spank this", or "spank that" bullshit.

A win is like a trophy, hardly bullshit. After all, isn't it human nature
to try to win and get a medal? Example: Indy, Formula One, NASCAR, The
Olympics, Football, Basketball, Hockey etc. We are always striving to win
at everything - BASIC HUMAN NATURE!

Hey, speaking of hockey -- the Leafs won the series last night. YEEE
HAWWWWW!!!! GO LEAFS GO!!!! It's time to bring the cup home!!

> I can't begin to tell you how
> childish all this sounds, I don't know about all of you, but I'm a man,
> and proud of it!

And how exactly are you showing your pride? With this e-mail.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sounds like insecurity to me.

> And lastly, I DON'T wear my cap backwards!!!!>>>>>GROW
> UP, KIDDIES!

Hmmm... neither do I. In fact, I haven't met a DML member yet that has, but
what has that to do with anything anyway?

My final word..... Losen the damn tie, and stop walking around like your
holding all your change between your butt cheeks. Chill out, enjoy life,
and drop some change.

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd