Re: Need info so i can spank a BEnz!!!!!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue May 18 1999 - 08:47:51 EDT

Why in the world are you going up against a "Nazi-Road-Oiler"? It could be
anywhere from high 13's to high 17's depending on if the owner had any "Benz
Mods" installed (AMG mainly but there are a few others). Check the Motor
Trend (or Road and Track) site for performance comparisons. If they don't
show anything, send them an email...they normally respond within 24-48
hours.

If it means anything to you, the CIO of the company I work for owns a BMW
750i that looks stock, sounds stock, and runs high 12's. (Dinan Engineering
did a very respectable job on this one...it's one of the few Beemers I
actually could say is the "Ultimate Driving Machine".)

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
bernd@texas.net
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/Dakota.htm