Re: Fender Flares

From: TREMAIN LYNNE (bmbl-b1@home.com)
Date: Mon May 17 1999 - 20:15:52 EDT

Johnny

The flares come from the factory already painted the fit is very good.
they use screws on the inner lip of the fenderwell and two way tape to
adhear them to the body. As far as price you guys in the States have got
it made, my wife damaged one on our 99 and it cost us 190.00 Canadian to
replace it. When I picked it up from the parts dept it was already
painted and matched the truck perfectlly. When I ordered the flare the
parts book listed it as light yellow so I expected another 50.00 to
100.00 to paint it,but this was not the case as it turned out. I'd say
go for the factory ones they look great IMHO.

Dave Tremain
99 Solar Yellow Sport CC 4x4
64 Mercury Short Box Stepside 4x4