new stainless steel throttle shaft upgrades for free & other misc info

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Tue May 18 1999 - 03:47:58 EDT

Hey all ...

Just thought I'd let you all know that we've finished our testing of the new,
stainless steel throttle shaft upgrade for our throttle bodies. This new
shaft adds the finishing touches to our precision assemblies, and I think
we've got a complete product.

This new stainless shaft allows us to mount the new, thinner, angle milled
stainless plates on the top of the shaft so there's less throttle shaft
sticking out in the airflow. Also, the stainless steel flat head machine
screws are now sunk into the new throttle plates themselves for a completely
smooth surface on the top side. The reason we chose the top side for the flat
is b/c that's the area that's used during 95% of your driving. This new shaft
is less than half the size of the OE one.

Rather than making this some mysterious upgrade - I'm going to include this
new shaft at no extra charge for a limited time.

The final result is a precision, high performance work of art ... you've just
gotta see these things to believe them :)

I'm also starting to get a nice collection of cores - so the exchange program
will become a reality in the next few days or so.

as always, http://members.aol.com/rdperform/auto/tbimod.html for more info.
I'm constantly updating this page as new stuff comes out.

ttyl
Patrick
surf.to/rdperformance