RE: AirBag Warnings

From: Roger Heim (rheim@ultracom.net)
Date: Mon May 17 1999 - 20:57:38 EDT

Get a bottle of Goo Gone and a few clean, white terry cloth towels.

Take the visors off and let the Goo Gone soak and don't be afraid to use
some elbow
grease. You probably won't be able to get it all off; I can still see some
of the ink if I stick my nose right on the visor.

Roger
'98 SLT CC 4X4 Light Driftwood 5.2 Auto
Pioneer DEH-P86DHR