TO meet pages was: home page probs?

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Tue May 18 1999 - 15:21:36 EDT

> No, I haven't had a chance to scan them in yet, but I do have a bunch
> of Cayuga pics that Jason sent me from the digital camera. BTW, the meet
> you're working on is V; I'm still working on III (auto show) and
> IV (Cayuga)
> :-)

Ooops! We seem to have so many meets, it gets a little hard to keep track.
Seems like we're averaging one a month now. FANTASTIC.

> I wish I could have gone to this one; sounds like one of the best yet!

Yeah, you missed a really good one. But I'm sure we'll be getting together
again real soon.

Hey, should Jason and I do up a small page of meet IV-b (trip to your place
and Bill's garage-mahal? Actually that wasn't a meet but a Dakota Road/Work
Tour :)

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd