Center Console

From: Robert Howe (robbii@pacbell.net)
Date: Tue May 18 1999 - 16:03:05 EDT

Hey guys, I'm interested in what the center console on the pre-97 Daks look
like. I'm planning a project that I could use that console, but don't know
if I'm going to like the styling. If one of you have pics of this center
console please let me know. I'd like to see them. If it's posted on the DML
website, let me know, I'm at work, and due to my really crappy connection
turn off graphics. I only load them if I have to. I'm also curious if there
was ever a 60/40 split bench offered in any Dak SC. Any help that you guys
have would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

-Robert Howe
1995 V6 4x4 5-Speed