Re: "Spankng"

From: EDDIE ESTOPPEY (99dakota@home.com)
Date: Wed May 19 1999 - 02:54:23 EDT

me too, but i also lost to some!, you got to take it as it is... if you
win , fine... if you lose... well , do some mods like some other guys
so the next time you will win ;-), you have to remember, there will
always be someone with a faster 4, v6 and v8

Ed

--

Visit my Webpage @ http://www.MoparEd.com 1998 Dodge Dakota GTS, RC, SB, 239 Auto, Intense Blue, Xenon Body Kit, ProGlass Hood, Street Scene Hood Cowl and Mirrors, K&N Drop In Filter, Blue Engine Goodies, Gts Painted Headlight Covers, V-Tech Tailight Covers, TailGate Pop&Lock, Jc Whitney CatBack Dual Exhaust with 4.5" Monster Tipz, Checkmate FX Flush Mount Tonneau Cover, GroundForce 2/4 Drop(soon), American Racing 15x8 "MANTIS" Wheels, Steve 2me Grille Treatment, Dunlop Sport Rover GTX P275/60/15's, JVC KSRT-515 (paint matched to my Dak), and a 12 Pack CD Changer.