Re: "Spankng" Attn:Jon

From: BlakDak97@aol.com
Date: Wed May 19 1999 - 00:23:21 EDT

In a message dated 5/18/99 4:43:27 PM EST, brucebeaven@yahoo.com writes:

<<

 --- Daniel Confer <dconfer@wam.umd.edu> wrote:
> All I have to say is that this must be one sore
> loser who has had his
> ass kicked many times. If he even owns a dak, it
> must be a wimpy
> 4-banger or a V6. Get some more horsepower or shut
> your mouth and get
> out of the way!
>
> -Dan, 98 Sport, RC, 318
>
> Bruce Beaven wrote:
>
> > Why don't all you little boys grow up!!! You're
> always out there
> > playing with your little `toy trucks', runnin'
> around talkin' this
> > "spank this", or "spank that" bullshit. I can't
> begin to tell you how
> > childish all this sounds, I don't know about all
> of you, but I'm a man,
> > and proud of it! And lastly, I DON'T wear my cap
> backwards!!!!>>>>>GROW
> > UP, KIDDIES!

 FUCK YOU, DICKFACE!!! >>

I seem to remember reading a little info upon joining this list that stated
that "people whose posts are obscene, vulgar, etc., will be banned for the
greater good of the list."
I wish to cast my vote to ban this member(?) from the list. I think we should
all act like the adults we are and NOT respond to anything this individual
posts from now on.

MIke R.
'97 CC Sport 4X4 V8
Rockford ILL.