Re[2]: towing/pulling without tow hooks

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue May 18 1999 - 22:15:02 EDT

Cool. That's exactly what I had in mind --slip the pin through the loop and
tug away if I ever got stuck (I'm doomed now :-). I thought I saw a mount that
slipped in the receiver that was actually just a tow hook mounted to a tongue
but I haven't been able to find one in a store... Must have been a custom weld
job, I guess.

Tom