Re: Bug Shields

From: Johnny Z (roadrunner005@webtv.net)
Date: Tue May 18 1999 - 21:26:52 EDT

I just removed a Deflecta-Shield "Stinger" 3-piece bug shield from my
truck. The center portion attaches behind the grill, by loosening the
bolts, inserting the bug guard, and then re-tightening the bolts that
hold the grill. It wasn't a bad setup, but it was such a low profile
bug shield that it didn't do a good job at keeping all flying debris and
bugs from hitting my windshield. It was better than nothing, but it
seemed to be designed more for looks than performance. Good luck.

Johnny Z
97 Dak 4x4