Spanking/Hockey

From: P. Phelps (pap20@juno.com)
Date: Tue May 18 1999 - 19:23:07 EDT

>Absolutely right. But I was kinda enjoying the fact the no matter how
he tried to piss me off, all I could do >was laugh. Need a good joke
once in awhile. :)

I'm just upset that he called Daniel Confer a "dickface" and forgot to
include me. I would've had to go hang out with my friend's 7 yr. old
brother to learn some "playground" language. Maybe I should call him a
"poop-head!" ; ) heheheh

>When ya got a loser football team (Argos), a baseball team (Blue Jays)
that doesn't do as well anymore, >a basketball team that sucks (Raptors)
and a history of a hockey team (Leafs) choking at the end for the >last,
who knows how many years, ya kinda need a boost.

Hmm, seems familiar. We have the Cubs, White Sox, Bears, Blackhawks, and
the newest addition to our craptacular teams, the Bulls. Oh, but wait,
we have the world championship Chicago Fire and the Turner Cup champion
Wolves (take that!!). ; ) Yep, I'm a Pens fan living in Chicago, any
wonder why? It was nice to see the Devils choke (for the third year in a
row) in the first round even though they were top seed (again, for the
third year in a row).

>DAKOTA CONTENT: If the Leafs win the cup they should all be given Daks
by the league. :)

Doesn't the All-Star Game MVP win a Dakota or Ram?

Paul
'99 R/T CC DA
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]